Tyka Nelson parle

His Purple Highness and The Minneapolis Sound (The Time, Jesse Johnson, Sheila E., Brownmark, NPG, Eric Leeds...)

Funky admins : funkiness, Wonder B

Répondre
Wonder B

Tyka Nelson parle

Message par Wonder B »

Tyka Nelson, la sœur de Prince publie ce texte ci-dessous pour clarifier les volontés de sa famille et d'elle même...

Hi Y'all,

U know I only come on here when I have sumthin' ta say...So Let me make myself VERY CLEAR! I nor my brother's remains will be present at any Memorial or Funeral services, until the families Memorial/Funeral/Tribute.

Please Don't misunderstand...The grief process is a unique experience to each individual and Therefore I support any and all Memorials or Funerals that have happened and/or are being planned...However I will Not be in attendance, because I feel that once…is enough.

My brother was a Very Private man and so a Funeral had been planned for Saturday April 23rd. But on the evening of Friday April 22nd while we were in the process of inviting a small group of family and friends, those Funeral plans had to be sadly aborted. With the help of the Paisley Park staff (because some friends had already flown into town) we held an intimate gathering due to that cancelation, however it was Not a Funeral.

Also because there are reports floating around…I unfortunately want to address this issue:

To my knowledge…No One in my family has fought about anything, and least of all me…but I must admit I think it's funny that I’m the one they say, "Stormed out..." or that “We are at war” Me? Us? “Really? Where was I when all that happened?”

Matthew 12:25 says that "Every city or household divided against itself will Not Stand. "and because All of US were raised in the cherch, we know This All 2 Well...so Please don’t believe everything u read or get it twisted...We will…“Let Patience Have Its Perfect Work” James 1:4…and remain United!

So with All of that being said…

Once again I AM Releasing this statement for Those of U Who Would like to Celebrate Our Prince together with his family and have the opportunity to say farewell...
“We would like everyone to know that, contrary to previous and current reports, there has been no memorial, funeral or tribute service for Prince that was organized or authorized by the family or Paisley Park representatives. Together, the family is planning an official memorial service and public event to take place in the near future. Prince and his music influenced so many people that we feel inspired to celebrate his life and legacy in just the right way. We appreciate the public’s patience and have been comforted by your outpouring of love, support and condolences. We look forward to sharing with the world this celebration of, and farewell to, our Prince. Details will be coming soon.”

Update: The proposed plan is to have our Memorial/Funeral/Tribute in August more updates soon...

To GOD Be The Glory!

Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
bluesy

Re: Tyka Nelson parle

Message par bluesy »

J'ai une question (peut être stupide) mais j'ai l'impression que beaucoup des fans de Prince n'apprécient pas Tyka, pourquoi ?
"Music Makes You Move" : Funkhouse Express (1974) so... "HIT THAT ONE!" : JB
"They Call Us Wild But We Got Soul" : Wild Magnolias (1975)
Wonder B

Re: Tyka Nelson parle

Message par Wonder B »

Tu as raison bluesy mais je n'ai pas la réponse à cet état de fait...
Sworn to fun
Loyal to none
Répondre